Micronfilter mist collectors are designed pursuing one of the most important principle in terms of filtration: every pollution produced by metal working processes and their lubrication is a variable mix of solids and pollutants having different size, density and weight (dusts, aerosols, fumes and odours).
To efficiently make air filtration, means to approach any pollutant using the right media, capable to retain the most dangerous particles. So, to make good filtration, primarily means to catch the pollutants by effective retention, not only through centrifugation or coalescing process.
That’s why correct and regular maintenance is a "must"! Not only for taking care of the invested money but, primarily, for taking care of ourselves and our health.
Any device, for granting perfect efficacy and durability along its working life, needs to be properly maintained and cleaned, especially if it works for filtering the air you breath.
Providing regular maintenance to your mist collectors and replacing their filter media, is one of the most important actions you can do for the wellness of your factory, your workers, and the environment you are living in.
- KUBE (200 - 400 - 800 - 1200 - 2000 - 2500)
- MICROIL (600 - 800 - 1200 - 1500 - 2000 - 2600 - 3000)
- ECOTECH (2000 - 3000 - 4000 - 6000 - 8000 - 10000 - 12000)
- ELEKTRA (400 - 800 - 800 Komp - 1000s - 1000s double - 1200 - 1600)
- AIRJET / MINIAIRJET (Mini 1 - Mini 2 - 4/4R - 6 - 9 - 9 Plus)
- QUAD (Quad - Quad E1 - Quad E2)
- SHARP (Sharp 1 - Sharp 2 - Sharp 3 - Sharp S)